- Just another day taking for granted you will wake up tomorrow. 💥
- Just another day robbing the world of your gifts. 💥
- Just another day in an unhealthy relationship. 💥
- Just another day living in physical pain. 💥
- Just another day living in mental sickness. 💥
“Just another day…“
But one day – at a time – is all you REALLY have
And it quickly adds up to weeks, months and years of your life wasted in a state of confusion, fear, pain and uncertainty
I have been there…
Trying to numb myself through food, substances, superficial connections and meaningless distractions just so I wouldn’t have to sit with the pain of a life void of TRUE purpose.
Just so I wouldn’t have to answer that calling that was sitting in my heart.
Because its message had turned from whispers into full body screams.
The truth is that pain, when ignored, only rots and expands.
Pain is a gift, for it points the direction in which to look at…
But if unaddressed, it erodes all that it touches
So, as you read this, something probably comes to mind…
- That one thing you never fully dealt with.
- That trauma you never quite recovered from.
- That leap of faith into a new career you’ve been hesitant to make.
- Those fears that keep you sick and stuck.
And the only question I have for you is this:
How much longer are you going to postpone LIVING as a FULL EXPRESSION of what you know life can be?
Healthy, vibrant, blissful, powerfully confident and fearlessly trusting.
An inner world so ecstatic that tears of gratitude are a common occurrence.
An outer world so abundant that your cup is constantly overflowing, and what once was work today is play for you have chosen to flow in harmony with life and share your gifts.
An experience of life so sublime it humbles you, and it makes you wonder what on earth you were thinking to have waited so long to start taking care of what truly mattered…
Do NOT let a bad day spread into what becomes months and years of life poorly wasted.
Do the work now, enjoy the rest of your days blissfully. ✊🏼🔥
If you feel the calling to sit with Ayahuasca, in a container held by Colombian Shamans at a sacred temple in the middle of the mountain forests, please check: